Microsoft Online Login
The homepage of a website often gives you an impression of the site, the same way the cover is to the contents of the book. Yes, the Microsoft Online login site may have displayed a scenic photograph and the layout may be simple, but as a user, you may likely feel the sudden disconnect. All the more, it's not everyday you see a website with a background image encompassing only about 75% of the page and leaves the remaining part white and blank. We feel that a site that lacks impact, despite it's necessity, would gradullay have a fallout of visitors. Hard to believe these qualms are directed to a big company such as Microsoft. But don't be bothered, we are here to aid you with the Microsoft Online login process. Please do watch the video below for a short demonstration and follow the simple steps numbered below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://login.microsoftonline.com/ . You should now be entering the Microsoft Online Login site.
2. Enter your oranizational email address in the "email@example.com" section.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" section.
4. Click on the "Sign in" link highlighted in a blue box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
5. You should now be getting into your Microsoft Online account after the system recognizes your email address and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your organizational email address and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the User ID or the password you entered. In that case, click on the "Can't access your account?" link below the Sign In section.
3. You will then be directed to another page where you can reset your password. There are instances when you arrive at a blank page, so you may need to repeat Step 2 a number of times before the page appears. Or you can just enter the site's URL to your browser: https://prs-scu.passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/?mkt=EN-US&ru=https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf%3flc%3d1033%26mkt%3dEN-US%26lc%3d1033%26id%3d10%26vv%3d1300&lc=1033
4. You need to (1) enter your User ID in the "User ID" section and (2) enter the security code displayed. (Note: You have the preference to either listen to the code as dictated or change to another code. Bear in mind that these codes are also case-sensitive.)
5. Click on the link "Next" highlighted in a blue box.
6. You will then be sent an authentication letter from Microsoft Online with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
7. You are now required to use this new password upon your next Microsoft Online Login attempt.
Do you still have problems with your Microsoft Online Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact Microsoft Online through the following:
1. Enter on your browser, the URL: http://support.microsoft.com/?ln=en-us to go to the Microsoft Online Support site. (Note: For your convenience, you may choose to change the country and language that you are most comfortable with by clicking on the country link at the bottom part of the page.)
2. You may also enter on your browser, the URL: http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/support/support-FX104018798.aspx?redir=0 to go to the Office Support site.
3. Get connected with Microsoft Office through their social media channels:
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the Microsoft Online Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into Microsoft Online in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the Microsoft Online Login process.
Shortcut to Microsoft Online Login page here...
Watch the video and follow the simple instructions on how to login to Microsoft Online.
Reset your password for a successful attempt in your next Microsoft Online Login.
Get connected with Microsoft Online with the following contact details.
Your opinion of Microsoft Online:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...